March 3 @ 9:00AM EST
PREON LIVE WEBINAR –
Set the standard for automated protein sample processing
Introducing the PreON; automation delivering reproducible, robust and sensitive proteomic/protein sample preparation workflows for LC-MS analysis
Worth joining in!
PreOmics has revolutionized protein sample preparation realizing reliable, reproducible proteomics sample preparation from a wide variety of samples to LC-MS analysis in a single boxed solution. Our customers asked us to take this efficient process to the next level - so we developed a dedicated benchtop robot, the PreON, to bring further efficiency to sample preparation.
Set up and working on your bench in under half a day: Learn how the PreON platform can transform your daily routine, standardizing your results, freeing up your hands & mind and increasing your productivity within proteomics LC-MS analysis.
How does it make your life easier? Your questions answered by our expert.
- 09:00 - 09:10 am EST
Introduction to the PreON platform
- 09:10 - 09:30 am EST
PreON live demo - see the PreON processing four yeast samples
- 09:30 - 09:45 am EST
Live Q&A: Fabian Hosp answering your individual questions related to PreON
What can you expect
Dr. Fabian Hosp
Head of Applications at PreOmics
Fabian is our technical expert for
all questions related to our iST technologies and automation
- Automates your label-free and chemical labeling workflows with pre-loaded iST and iST-NHS kit protocols
- Eliminates manual processing steps; capacity up to 24 sample per day with only 10 minutes total hands-on time
- Generates standardized and highly reproducible protein LC/MS results
- Utilizes a wide variety of starting materials; fresh & FFPE tissue lysates, serum, plasma, CSF, Bacteria, yeast
- 2D Barcode reader for automated sample tracking
- Installed and operational in 0.5 days with full global support package
Relax: The PreON automates your protein sample preparation
Realize the benefits of automation!
Get to know PreON and sign up for our Live Webinar!